Position Summary: UTM Healthcare is a cutting-edge digital health company that provides the tools and insights providers have been craving to keep their patients healthy, out of the hospital while realizing substantial revenue. Be part of an evolving model of healthcare. We seek a consultative salesperson to bring a new model of care delivery to market.
The Sales Representative will serve as the primary point of contact between the Company and its existing and prospective customers and is responsible for initiating, cultivating, and managing relationships with prospective and existing customers through meetings, telephone calls, presentations, and demonstrations. The Sales Representative will make sales and provide exceptional customer service and support.
Territory: Upstate NY, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut.
Location: Must attend monthly in-person meetings in Hudson, NY; otherwise work remotely
- Make sales of UTMH technology solutions by educating prospective customers about how the organization’s technology adds value, promotes the health, safety, and welfare of patients, reduces overall cost, and improves patients’ quality of life consistent with the overall marketing plan
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedules to call on existing or potential target outlets in the industry
- Ensure current customers have the right products and services, identify new markets and customer leads, and pitch prospective customers
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques
- Degree from a two- or four-year, accredited college (degree in communications, marketing, advertising, business, economics, or public relations preferred)
- 2-5 years experience in healthcare industry sales
- Coursework in consumer behavior, sales, supply management, communications, business law, and technology considered helpful
Salary: Base $60,000 plus incentive bonus plan